SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted - Boss Slicer

meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10340
edited September 2016 in FX £
I cant resist it any more, I want some of that choppy goodness in my life.
Does anybody have one?
The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• has he?

excellent
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • GavRichListGavRichList Frets: 7326
    edited September 2016
    Yeah. Don't know whether he could be tempted into selling, but he certainly has one, and to my knowledge I am the only person who's ever made use of it on record, so there's a chance he could be.  
  • @GavRichList ahhhh... I've gone with my size nines already... double footed and from behind!

probably still looking then!
  • Also, size 9 is really small for a man of your height 
  • not actually the size of my feet either 
  • Ha, I bought one this morning... Got intrigued after seeing Tim Pierce eulogise about it. Will let you know if I decide to move it on. (not got it yet)
  •   ok mate :-)