SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Emanating Fist Black Dust - SOLD

What's Hot
BeefBeef Frets: 260
edited October 2016 in FX £
Ey up lads.

Just bought a horribly expensive delay pedal this morning... So I need fairly quick sales on this motley crew to justify my new toy. Sadly my landlord refuses to accept payment in pedals.

Reluctant sales on all accounts. Will almost certainly be buying a DD7 again, or a similar workhorse digital delay to compliment my new analog one. And I don't feel like I'm done finding out what the Pitch Pirate has to offer, the more I use it, the more I like it. Hope to try it again one day. But currently needs must. 

Bought the Pitch Pirate and the Interstellar Overdriver off of here not too long ago so selling them at the prices I got them for + postage. Usually very open to offers but I'm not sure I can budge too much on this lot sadly, never know though... my grandpa always used to tell me that shy bairns get nowt!

And hey, I can even throw in a free tab book if you want - I just have one Led Zep book, and one QOTSA book left and I just want to get rid of em now.

DD7 - £85 - SOLD.
Pitch Pirate - £120 - SOLD.
Interstellar Overdriver - £85 £80 go on SOLD.

Edit. Also adding a Emanating Fist Electronics Black Dust... Love this pedal so much, and I'm replacing it with the smaller v2.0 one which the eponymous Joe, of Joe's Pedals fame, was kind enough to let me know in advance that he was getting in a trade. Legend. (Also yes, I got bored in Photoshop - mint condish, comes with box and all).

Black Dust - £SOLD!

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• What horribly expensive delay did you go for?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BeefBeef Frets: 260
    Fairfield Circuitry Meet Maude. Picking it up this evening. Might not even like it! Tied with the Warped Vinyl for most expensive pedal I own, and it's still not in the upper echelon of bank breaking peds. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I'm not getting on with the Context I got yesterday at all. Cannot get the OD to sound good, the reverb tails are fizzy, even if the blend/mix is conservatively dialled up. Hmmmph.
    edited September 2016
    Sucks man. So much for Big Sky GAS killer then! Looks like quite a bizarre 'verb tbh, perhaps you just need more time to mess around with it.

I'm really bloody hoping I can get along with Maude. I have very high expectations though... which is never good. Was a toss up between this, DBA Echo Dream 2, El Capistan and a Tonal Recall. 
  • I've heard good reports about the Meet Maude, I'm sure you'll be fine.

The shop I got the Context from has an Empress Reverb in stock, so I'll get the store credit and either keep that for a rainy day or put it towards the Empress. The usual stupid pedal complications that I'm forever putting myself through.

Anyway, you've had your free bump! PM me if you want to continue blathering about this.

Signing on for my Bumpseekers Allowance handout. Will do mate, always love a good blather.

Now, someone buy my noise toys please.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LewLew Frets: 1657
    Maude is beautiful. It does so many things so uniquely. The higher you put the tone the quicker it'll run away. With the tone at half way and below it'll be normal and behaved.
    @Lew I haven't had too much time to mess around with it so far, but it's already one of my favourite pedals. Beautiful is right, I'm pretty blown away by it so far.
    Haha I also have a ver.2.0 Black Dust. Seems like we are digging the same stuff Mr.Beef.
    As if! Don't see much EFE here, or anywhere else for that matter. Hope to try some of their other pedals some day. I like your style Lew.
    edited September 2016
    I had a triangle Dope Priest that was killer. You should pop over to the D*A*M forum and have a nose if you haven't already. Plenty of EFE there ;-) You're also likely to find a buyer there quickly for yer manSifestation Dust. 
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7827
    edited September 2016

I've heard good reports about the Meet Maude, I'm sure you'll be fine.

The shop I got the Context from has an Empress Reverb in stock, so I'll get the store credit and either keep that for a rainy day or put it towards the Empress. The usual stupid pedal complications that I'm forever putting myself through.

Anyway, you've had your free bump! PM me if you want to continue blathering about this.

How's the not smoking going?

I hated the context.

Empress just got a new fw update and 3 new modes :)

Bump
  • Beef said:
    Fairfield Circuitry Meet Maude. Picking it up this evening. Might not even like it! Tied with the Warped Vinyl for most expensive pedal I own, and it's still not in the upper echelon of bank breaking peds. 
    Good lad, MM is great. You won't be disappointed. 
    I would take the DBA in a minute, but alas no funds. Wanted to try one for ages tho'. Is it good?
    @AxeWieldingBastard It's a great pedal! Very unique character, pretty lofi, great for garage rock and the likes. Borders on a sizzly low gain fuzz when it's cranked. Just not what I was looking for at the mo, I'm in need of something more conventional, which is a rare thing. Pitch Pirate is hands down the coolest of the bunch but I guess that's quite an acquired taste.

And yeah Maude is outstanding, quickly becoming one of my all time favourites.
  • I'm in the same boat... Been after a Interstellar Overdriver for ages, no funds at the moment though otherwise I'd have swiped it up day 1! Good luck with b the sale!
    Funds schmunds! That's what I say. 
  • Funnily the missus has a different outlook!
  • That DBA sounds ace in demos. If i had the cash (or indeed the requirement for a drive of this kind) i'd be very tempted.