SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN "New" Blackstar Series One 100 Head - Boxed, Unused £575

piercelmnopiercelmno Frets: 119
edited November 2016 in Amps £
£700
£650?
£600
£575

Possible Trading for guitars, no amps. 

This is new in its boxed, unused, all items still in packaging, just opened to check all is good.

I've got 2 amps up for sale and doing a bit of an amp lottery - the one that sells, I'll keep the other one! (Impulse buying and not proactive at selling!)

This has come from Europe, so it does have a EU type plug - though it's a standard kettle lead type affair and so easy enough to get hold of! Can probably provide one easy enough if need be, but won't be new.

A quick note, in the box when I opened, 2 of the silver knobs have come off, I can see one of them in the plastic packaging, and so would assume the other is there two but can't guarantee. The head looks all good though, undamaged etc. I would be more than happy for you if you purchase the item to check it out before you leave - on the basis of, if you take it out the packaging and it all works, its yours!

These seem to be around £1000 new from everywhere, so I feel I've priced it well. Though I will listen to any messages and answer any questions.

No postage on this, collection from Amersham.

Blurb:

Built on the rock-solid foundation of the classic 100W EL34 power stage, this amplifier sets new standards for clean and crunch tones. Two channels and four footswitchable modes, complete with ISF, include the amazing Super Crunch for the biggest, crunchiest tones yet heard.The DPR control allows power to be reduced to 10W for studio and small venue work, while a series effects loop and MIDI switching further expand the flexibility of this professionally specified amplifier.

• 100 Watt head with built-in DPR power reduction
  • 3 x ECC83, 1 x ECC82, 4 x EL34 valves
  • Clean channel with Warm (Plexi) and Bright (Class A) type modes
  • Overdrive channel with Crunch and Super Crunch modes
  • ISF equipped tone control section
  • Presence control
  • Master Volume
  • Series effects loop
  • MIDI switching
  • Speaker emulated output
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments