SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Chase Bliss Audio Warped Vinyl MkII

mrmojorisin888mrmojorisin888 Frets: 44
edited September 2016 in FX £
Hey guys, reluctant sale but I'm just not using it how I want to use it. Asking price is £275 + p&p.

This is a Chase Bliss Audio Warped Vinyl MkII, one of the most advanced analog chorus/vibrato pedals on the market. This special pedal uses analog circuitry but with digital controls. This means you get 100% analog signal at all times, but you get the bonus of digital controls, such as presets, MIDI, and the special ramping features found using the dip switches on the top.

The pedal is mint, I can only see one tiny nick to the paint on the corner but it is millimetres wide. It comes with the original box and manual, and works flawlessly. I'm selling as I'm just finding it darker than I'm used to, regrettably as it's awesome.

Collection free or can post at buyers cost. Payments through bank transfer please as my PayPal is currently down, I can provide multiple references on request from previous buyers from the group. Please message me for more information or pictures if you wish, can't seem to add pics on my phone but I can email them no problem
Check out my feedback thread here, would really appreciate it if you could leave a quick line if you've bought from me. :)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Aaaaaaand sold :)
    Check out my feedback thread here, would really appreciate it if you could leave a quick line if you've bought from me. :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom