Can anyone here fix a Line6 Echo Park from an overvoltage?

As the title says folks.... Have one of these I blew up years ago, have asked a couple local people but no joy. I know its a mass populated board and very small bits but worth a shot..
Thanks guys....
Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JayGeeJayGee Frets: 1284
    I'm not sure how much of these is in the base unit and how much is in the ToneCore module, but, if you know anyone else who's got one (or another ToneCore pedal) it might be worth swapping the modules and, if the module works, looking out for another, less popular (and hence cheaper) ToneCore pedal going cheap on eBay (or wherever) to put it in...
    Don't ask me, I just play the damned thing...
  • Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10533

I'll be happy to have a look for you, I work on a lot of sm boards, no guarantees but if might be repairable quite cheap.  
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
  • Thanks guys...@JayGee it's prior to the tone core module version... @Danny1969 send me a pm and we'll talk turkey ; ) Thank you guys !
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life