SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wtb or borrow -Amazeo (I know... Rarer than hens teeth)

What's Hot
So... Total shot in the dark.
Does anyone have an amazeo they would like to sell? I would love to try one.

Would even love to borrow one and pay a relevant safety deposit etc etc to ensure its returned

Thanks
The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Is that the pedal that you can use with the ARDX20?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Yes mate
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • Saw one of those on That Pedal Show, amazing piece of kit, and rarer than a phone call to Justin Lee Collins' agent. Good luck!
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I owned one and it was quite complex to use. Schnobles YouTube video is accurate . 
  • Why not something like the Disaster Area Smartclock, works a treat for tempo (I have one), won't do the modulation half of the amazeo but will do everything else (including subdivisions) and allow a midi clock to be used! 
  • It's the modulation aspect I am most keen to check out @aaron76 ;
  • Jack,

Honestly mate, I owned one, and it would be easier (and a hella lot cheaper !!) to place a good chorus before it.

Just my two penneth.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • But chorus is the work of the 80s devil :-p

I will see if I can locate my small clone (just moved house the other day)
  • Weren't these still being advertised on the Gigrig site? Check Dan doesn't still have some.
  • He doesn't