SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Analogman Modded BD-2 Blues Driver PRICE DROP £110

What's Hot
adamrossadamross Frets: 18
edited September 2016 in FX £
Analogman Modded BD-2 Blues Driver - without doubt the best blues driver mod, sounds incredible on lead and rhythm.

Pedal only, no Boss box.

http://www.analogman.com/boss.htm#BD2

£120 £115 £110 posted with payment via paypal gift

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Price drop to £115.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Price drop to £110.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6417
    edited September 2016
    Mods: He's right - no bumping less than 48hrs (he said - bumping the thread himself).

Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27971
    Firstly, I have exercised my admin powers so that the above "bumps" don't have any bump effect, and neither will this comment.

Secondly - and this is just an observation really rather than a modmin intervention - bumping a thread by dropping the price by £5/day has two effects.  
    1. If I'm not interested in buying the item, seeing the thread bumped is just an annoyance and it is really piss-taking of the rules.
    2. If I am interested in buying it, I'll maybe wait until tomorrow, or the day after, when it'll probably be £5 or £10 cheaper.
      Or perhaps I'll just make a cheeky cheapo offer because the seller is obviously desperate to sell.
    But if @adamross you want to continue dropping the price daily, just update the OP, there's no need to bump the thread with an additional comment repeating what you've done.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom