SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: Spaceman Voyager I and Fairfield Meet Maude

peachespeaches Frets: 45
edited September 2016 in FX £
Hey y'all, glad to be a part of this group, didn't realise there was a primarily UK based music discussion board out there!

Got a couple of pedals that I'm wanting to switch out:

Fairfield Circuitry Meet Maude Analogue Delay. Great pedal, I just bought an el capistan though and I need to get some money back on it! Looking for £200 after fees and postage. Happy to take cash on collection too. 

Spaceman Voyager I Tremolo pedal. Absolutely gorgeous pedal, and I'm sure you know the quality of spaceman stuff, just a little overkill for me. Ideally looking to trade for a chase bliss gravitas plus a little cash my way, but make me an offer and I may sell. I'm looking for around £265 after shipping and fees, bear in mind I paid uk import and duty fees, and it's in pretty stellar condition! 

I know ive got a very low post count currently (changing that over the coming weeks) but I'm happy to accept PayPal to cover you for buyer protection, or cash on collection. I also have an eBay account with positive feedback, if you wanna pm me I'll tell you the handle to message on there and I'll verify it's me. 

Thanks for looking! Happy to consider other trades too if you can persuade me I need them. Pictures to follow!
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments