SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Vox AC15H1TV *PRICE DROP*

JosephDraperJosephDraper Frets: 4
edited October 2016 in Amps £
For sale is a Vox AC15H1TV in good condition and perfect working order. Selling as I no longer use it.

I have never had any issues with this amplifier, and it has proved to be fantastic for both small and large gigs. There is a replacement black chickenhead knob on the brilliance control of channel 1, which can be seen in the photos. The amp sounds and looks great, featuring a 12'' Celestion Alnico Blue Speaker. It comes with a fitted leather cover which can be seen in the photos. 

For photos follow this link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f207ul27puj7d9u/AACCDiH19YIZA0oWKVnlCFqqa?dl=0

For details regarding this amplifier follow this link: http://www.voxshowroom.com/uk/amp/ac15h1tv.html

Selling for £600 £580. The item is available for collection only from Lewisham, London.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Bump. 
  • ToneControlToneControl Frets: 12093
    I had one of these, it was an excellent amp
    It could  imitate a Matchless DC30 quite well, I'd recommend it!!!
  • Ah don't say that - DC30's are wonderful and I'm only in Greenwich!

I'm happy with my Cornell. I'm happy with my Cornell. I'm happy with my Cornell. I'm happy with my Cornell...
  • ToneControlToneControl Frets: 12093
    heh
    I have a DC30
    I had a DC30 clone,  the AC15H1TV was at least as good as the more expensive clone
  • Yeah man I love it! The only reason I'm selling is the band I play in use their own back line, so I don't really use it much anymore! 
  • Price drop - £580!
  • horseheadhorsehead Frets: 222
    No trades I take it? 
  • No unfortunately not! Open to offers however.