SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Mastery Offset Bridge M1£149 delivered (Mojo WideRange, Les Paul Parts, Jag 1/4lb sold)

jellybellyjellybelly Frets: 799
edited October 2016 in Parts £
Hi, got some bits for sale. PPG assumed for all.

SOLD! First of all, I've got some extra Allparts stuff that arrived late and I'd already replaced. Pickguard is £8 delivered, knobs £4 delivered or £10 for both. They've never been fitted, still got plastic on the 'guard and everything.

SOLD!!! Secondly I have a full set of black plastic parts straight from my Gibson LP Studio. Good condition, £29 delivered for the lot.

SOLD!!! Finally, a Jaguar Quarter Pounder Bridge Pickup. Heavy, biting Jag tone, A5 magnets, great distorted tones and thick full-frequency cleans. Not the most dynamic pickup, but then you wouldn't buy a sledgehammer to tap some nails in either. Boxed with plenty of wire for a standard install. £39 delivered.

SOLD!!! Finally, after having decided I don't play my parts caster tele nearly enough I'm going to turn it into a '70s Custom...eventually, but first I want to try it as an Esquire. With this in mind, I have a lovely standard-sized Mojo Wide Range Humbucker with chrome cover to sell - I fully intend to get a full-size version for my Custom project next year as this is a stellar pickup, truly the best of both Fender chime and gibson girth. Perfect for a telecaster neck position and I actually think it'd make a very articulate neck pickup in a mahogany guitar! In excellent condition, plenty of wire, and I will throw the pickguard and all screws/springs in with it. The pick guard is standard 3ply bwb but I have sanded the top to give it a slightly 'bakelite'ish vibe. Easily buffed up. £59 delivered.

New to the block - Mastery M1 bridge. My jag has loads of neck angle so it's really not needed. Please someone take it before I spend another evening swapping it back and forth dozens of times. Great condition, inc tin, install instructions and 3x Allen keys. £165ppg Now £149 delivered.  

Questions welcome. Ta!

http://s10.postimg.org/r04ks7n7t/IMG_3035.jpg
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments