Strat sized P90s

kjdowdkjdowd Frets: 852
Anybody tried them at all? I've ordered a set of these... http://www.creamery-pickups.co.uk/p90-stratocaster-pickup-set.html

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33928
    Haven't tried those but Harmonic Designs do P90-stylee in strat and tele pickup configs.
    I have a few different sets and they are awesome.
  • kjdowdkjdowd Frets: 852
    P90s are my favourite pickup - I love the definition and the growl and I've really loved all the creamery pickups I've tried so I'm hopeful!
  • I'm interested in these too. I'd emailed to ask him about selling them separately, as I'm just after a bridge pup, but haven't heard back from him (although I haven't chased him yet). Let me know how you get on! 
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3093
    edited September 2016
    I've just ordered a set too from The Creamery, based on my experience with Creamery Tele size P90's which are fantastic pickups, Ive never played a full size P90 in a Strat, so cant say how the Creameries compare, but they do it for me on the Tele........
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

• TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2944
    I've used a BG Pickups S90 in the past and it was really good, way better than a normal strat bridge pickup which is awful imo. Got to love P90s, the best type of singlecoil :)
    @5redlights heres a link to order individual Strat P90's...

http://www.creamery-pickups.co.uk/p90-stratocaster-pickup.html

I think Jaime works alone so can be a bit slow to answer emails, usually a few days.....
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

• kjdowdkjdowd Frets: 852
    paulnb57 said:
    @5redlights heres a link to order individual Strat P90's...

http://www.creamery-pickups.co.uk/p90-stratocaster-pickup.html

I think Jaime works alone so can be a bit slow to answer emails, usually a few days.....
    Yep that's my experience. I wouldn't order from him if in a hurry either! The pickups are well worth the wait though. 
    kjdowd said
    Yep that's my experience. I wouldn't order from him if in a hurry either! The pickups are well worth the wait though. 
    I think so too, next will be a Soapbar P90 for my GSPBasses LP jr

• That looks amazing! Seriously tempted.