SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD DopeFX Timmy/Zendrive Dual Overdrive

john_rjohn_r Frets: 142
edited January 2017 in FX £
Purchased this a few months ago, great pedal but not found a place on my board, would rather pass it on than have it gather dust!
It is two overdrives in one housing, the order is Timmy into Zen Drive, can use either effect on its own or both stacked.
£55 posted SOLD

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• How big is it? If it's 14cm wide by 10cm high or less I'll take it please.
  • john_rjohn_r Frets: 142
    It is 12cm wide, 5cm high, 9cm deep and yours! sent you a pm:)
  • MegiiMegii Frets: 1670
    edited September 2016
    Bum! beaten to it - I was about to say I'd have it if it is bigger than 14cm by 10cm... D I guess Ill say dibs if @paganskins changes his mind, but hope you're very happy with it mate.
  • Megii said:
    Bum! beaten to it - I was about to say I'd have it if it is bigger than 14cm by 10cm... D I guess Ill say dibs if @paganskins changes his mind, but hope you're very happy with it mate.
    Yes it'll fit on my board, I'll give you a shout if it doesn't work out for me
    Megii said:
    Nice of you and appreciated @paganskins - please do contact me, in the unlikely event... :)
  • nickpnickp Frets: 183
    bugger
  • paganskinspaganskins Frets: 277
    edited September 2016
    Megii said:
    Megii said:
    Nice of you and appreciated @paganskins - please do contact me, in the unlikely event...
    You never know, taste in drives is so personal – I should definitely get on with the Timmy side but the Zen side is a bit of a departure
    Megii said:
    Megii said:
    Nice of you and appreciated @paganskins - please do contact me, in the unlikely event...
    You never know, taste in drives is so personal – I should definitely get on with the Timmy side but the Zen side is a bit of a departure
    True enough, one never knows, but I won't blame you for keeping it - bit of a bargain if the Zen side works out.