SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Must get round to selling some FX related gear - are the following a good fit for the Fretboard?

What's Hot
VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4798
edited September 2016 in FX £
It's been a long while since I sold any gear, and I'm completely 'new' to offering gear on forums - but I have a few things I really should move on simply because I don't use them.  It will allow others to get the benefit from them, & create a bit of space in my over-crowded small den.  As background, I was going to make a bigger pedal board (I have a Boss BCB60) and also thought I'd try the Zoom G5, but finally decided that my Vox TLSE and TLLE units do everything I need.  

1. Behringer PB1000 pedal board, completely unused (even the cabling is still in the polythene bag) complete with some extra foam pieces, Behringer 3-pin UK power-supply (plus a spare of the same)
  2. Boss RC3 Looper - like new, with Box, instructions etc.  I used it a few times at home only.
  3. Zoom G5 - immaculate (like new) with original box, power supply, instructions  
  4. MXR Noise Clamp - with box, instructions, like new
  5. Marshall Jackhammer JH1 (used condition, works perfectly, with Marshall box)
  6. Marshall Bluesbreaker BB2 (used condition, works perfectly, with Marshall box)
  7. Vox TLST (unit is immaculate, with Vox power supply, and instruction manual - I have the box but its in 'used' condition, )
  8. Vox 847 wah wah in chrome (battery powered only - I may have a conversion connector for the 9v battery connector - if not, these are only a pound or so to buy on EBay)

Before I post pics and research prices/postage, is EBay and Gumtree as good as places as any to get an indication of reasonable selling prices?  Sorry if this is a bit of a naff question, but just wanted to bounce off you guys in case I was missing something obvious.  Also, before I look at EBay, Gumtree etc I thought it might be worth gaining some feel as to whether any of the above may be of any interest here?  I ask only because I usually see a lot more 'custom/boutique' type pedals being offered on the Fretboard, and wondered if some/all of the above might be a bit too 'ordinary' for sale here?  As I said, I'm fairly new at this! 

Rich  
I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• sweepysweepy Frets: 4218
    Always a good idea to look at completed listings in eBay tbh
  • Yes, they could sell on here...

A bit of research, some photos, prices listed - bingo !
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12459
    Get em on mate, not all of us have booteek budgets
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • The question is...what's it going to cost you to put it all up on here? A bit of time is all.

Obviously, though, you're going to get less money for any of them on here. As a guide, it's usually a case of taking reasonable eBay prices, knocking off the fees and listing it here, then somebody asking you to knock another fiver off.

It's give and take, though; things sell for less here, which means you can also buy for less :)
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4798
    edited September 2016
    Cheers guys - I'll hopefully put up pics/prices over weekend.  I'm going to put on gumtree too but I'll make the prices here a bit lower for fretboarders.  
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
  • Tell us a bit more about the pedal board please Rich
  • VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4798
    edited September 2016
    Tell us a bit more about the pedal board please Rich
    It's actually just a bigger version of the Boss BCB60, but can house up to 12 compact pedals (larger pedals can be housed - just cut/shape the replaceable foam mountings as needed). See here (obviously the pedals aren't included, but are shown in the pics for demonstration!): http://www.music-group.com/Categories/Behringer/Guitar/Guitar-Accessories/PB1000/p/P0407