SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT Flashback X4

ChuffolaChuffola Frets: 2087
edited October 2016 in FX £
https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8356/29380481344_76b1cebeba_k.jpg

Boxed (although a bit tatty) and no manual (although downloadable) and there are a few marks / signs of use on the pedal with the obligatory velcro on the bottom. And you'll need a 9v power supply.

It works perfectly, though - has 3 presets, tap tempo, built in looper and 4 spaces for toneprints of your choice.

Recently bought this from a forum member and it's great, but it's big and I think I want something smaller. 

Ideally analog / tape style delay and I'm open to offers.

I'm in NI so we'll have to trust each other (but I'm eminently trustable)! Unless you're local and we can meet up

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• woodywoody Frets: 74
    Home brew electronics mimic of interest? 
  • ChuffolaChuffola Frets: 2087
    I think that's 300ms max isn't it?  I need a bit more than that, unfortunately.  Thanks though!
  • woodywoody Frets: 74
    I thought it was 400 but yes somewhere in that vicinity alright.no worries,should have no trouble shifting that flashback
    edited October 2016
    Bumparoo 
    No love?

*sob*