SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - Fractal AX8

Anyone moving one of these on?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Still looking for some rocking horse doo doos....
  • GassageGassage Frets: 31591
    edited October 2016
    I am aware of where one of these POS's is for sale from a mate who has come to his senses. (sledgehammer attempt at humour).

Inbox me and all will be revealed.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• VaiaiVaiai Frets: 530
    Gassage said:
    I am aware of where one of these POS's is for sale from a mate who has come to his senses.

?? I thought you loved it and the FX8 or have I missed a FB in-joke? :open_mouth: 
  • I'm a bit put off now.....
  • Vaiai said:
    Gassage said:
    I am aware of where one of these POS's is for sale from a mate who has come to his senses.

?? I thought you loved it and the FX8 or have I missed a FB in-joke? :open_mouth: 
    you might be thinking of Waz
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • VaiaiVaiai Frets: 530
    Vaiai said:
    Gassage said:

you might be thinking of Waz
    oops - holiday brain - you are indeed right :anguished: 
    sorry @Gassage ;

• WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 10104
    edited October 2016
    Ignore gassage - these Fractal AX8/FX8 are quite simply stunning.... Imho, of course
  • GassageGassage Frets: 31591
    No these are truly great on all accounts- my sledgehammer humour above- besides, I've spent about 3 mins playing one on a shop!.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 10104
    Gassage said:
    No these are truly great on all accounts- my sledgehammer humour above- besides, I've spent about 3 mins playing one on a shop!.
    Exactly ;)
  • Gassage said:
    Which shop?