SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

[sorted for both]WTB tremolo&wah

What's Hot
bbill335bbill335 Frets: 1409
edited October 2016 in FX £
Gotta be good stuff, can't have them breaking down on me.

With the trem, the more 'amp-like' the better. A Flint would be nice but I'd have to have a good ol think before moving that amount of cash towards a pedal. Ideally around £50, but can be flexible.

Wah, I just need a good, classic sound (I guess that means fasel or something? I dunno) and true bypass/a good enough buffer (I'm cool with BOSS buffers). I dunno if there's any Crybaby classics out there but something under £100 would be nice.

I don't do PPG if I can help it (when I'm buying or selling). If you're trying to move one, let's work something out.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• hasslehamhassleham Frets: 677
    I have a Mooer Trelicopter for £30 posted.
  • I'm selling an Empress Tap Tremolo, perhaps a little more than you were looking to spend but it's a wonderful pedal. http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/72535/fs-empress-tap-tremolo#latest

• bbill335bbill335 Frets: 1409
    Thanks chaps, but you're both at the extreme ends of the spectrum! I need something a bit more middle-of-the-road...
  • BintyTwanger77BintyTwanger77 Frets: 2279
    edited October 2016
    The Moog MF Trem is very good, or the Boo Instruments Tremolo, if you want to spend a bit less. Sorry I don't have either, just a recommendation. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Could do with a wah, too...
    Ok, there's a wah on the way but I could really do with a tremolo THIS WEEK if poss.
  • T Rex  Tremster.  Boxed and mint . £50 plus p&p. 
    Took a punt on a BBE. It's a bit more than I wanted to spend but it should be spot-on the right thing.