SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Boss gt100 amp effects processessor f/s trade £150 SOLD

stuagustuagu Frets: 334
edited December 2016 in FX £
hi, so selling this for someone whos not on the internet ( yep... they still exist) 

£150 stilll in the original box, wrapping etc.. was used for a week or so and then he bought some all bells and whistles type thing for his function band. Looks literally new. 
Now i know not how to use something like this,i use minimal pedals let alone tap a tap dancing mutli effects thing. For this type of thing these are quite well thought of. 
Hopefully someone will know how these work and what it does and can come and play to their hearts content and take it away.  
pictures to follow, sorry, but as i have all the original packaging i will pots but i should imagine it wont be that cheap as its quite big? Much prefer face to face. 
I put trade option in as of course if someone has something i fancy i can trade this then pay him .  

apologies for not giving a better description or not being able to answer questions ... lathough il try , i just know nothing about them . Price is firm and a good deal dompared with 2nd hand prices ive seen . 
Anyway, atb gu 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments