SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Any MJW Goldstars about ?

DrBobDrBob Frets: 3021
Ideally the 10w rather than the 5 and ideally a head with the switchable boost but let me know !
Hopefully going to have some money after an amp sale later this week !
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Probably not of interest going by your post but I was looking to sell my goldstar combo, on holiday at the moment but happy to provide photos when I'm back tomorrow, let me know if interested. 
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 3021
    sh4yler said:
    Probably not of interest going by your post but I was looking to sell my goldstar combo, on holiday at the moment but happy to provide photos when I'm back tomorrow, let me know if interested. 
    Nope, definitely of interest ! 5w or 10w and does it have the boost ?
  • I didn't buy it directly from MJW so I never knew the full spec (got it as part of a trade) I'm fairly certain it's the 5w and by boost are you referring to the power scaling feature? If so it has that. I'll speak to the guy I got it from and see if he can remember the exact spec and get back to you today at some point. 
    sh4yler said:
    I didn't buy it directly from MJW so I never knew the full spec (got it as part of a trade) I'm fairly certain it's the 5w and by boost are you referring to the power scaling feature? If so it has that. I'll speak to the guy I got it from and see if he can remember the exact spec and get back to you today at some point. 
    Okay great ! 
  • sh4ylersh4yler Frets: 0
    edited October 2016
    Broken link, ignore this. 
  • http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g249/sh4yler30/Mobile Uploads/20161010_190705_zpsdwlgvabc.jpg that other link didn't work, maybe the above might? Still waiting to hear about the spec but should know soon, apologies for the wait! 
    sh4yler said:
    http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g249/sh4yler30/Mobile Uploads/20161010_190705_zpsdwlgvabc.jpg that other link didn't work, maybe the above might? Still waiting to hear about the spec but should know soon, apologies for the wait! 
    No dramas man. Yep ! Definitely looks like an amp and in good nick too ! 
    Keen to hear details !
  • It's the 5 watt version with no boost, lots of gain though! Happy to provide more info if you want?