SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD FSorT. Hot-Rod T-90 bridge Tele pickup. Oil City Californian neck

FatfingersFatfingers Frets: 501
edited October 2016 in Parts £
Oil City Californian neck pickup. Brand new, never fitted. Bought from Ash on here. He built it slightly underwound for a customer who cancelled. DC resistance is 5.4kΩ.

£40 delivered. SOLD

Hot Rod Pickups T90 Tele bridge sized P90-voiced pickup. Fitted and removed a couple of days later as I realised I preferred a standard Tele-voiced pickup. Details here.

http://www.hot-rodpickups.com/t90-single-coil-tele-pickup-335-p.asp

£45 delivered or will swap pair for a pair of Strat pickups. I need neck and middle and prefer vintage-ish type output rather than shred-weapons.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mgawmgaw Frets: 5529
    pm sent
  • California now sold. T-90 still available and still looking for Strat neck and middle pickups.
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 3043
    California now sold. T-90 still available and still looking for Strat neck and middle pickups.
    I've got a pair of Oil City's, I bought them separately second hand both sold to me as Triple Blues, one black base, one grey base.

Any good ? 
  • Yeah - they might work.
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 3043
    Yeah - they might work.
    They were described as neck & middle by the vendors although they've been in the box so long I've forgotten which is which. The hookup wire length might be a clue though ! Want pics ? 
  • Both now SOLD.