SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Pedal Board EVH style - Sgt Pepper, quality board £90

supessupes Frets: 200
edited October 2016 in FX £
Custom made Sgt Pepper pedal board, top quality and in great condition. Board cost over £200, yours for £90.

Velcro attaches to top of board, it has 3 cut-outs for cables/power leads etc, and a direct input and output either side of the board. Custom fit grab handles, and a unique EVH red/striped style tolex!!

Useable space for pedals 55cm X 30cm

i've added the base, but it's removed easily with 4 screws.
I attached a 2 gang socket extension, and fitted the DC-9 Power Brick - these will be removed before selling. If you want these, then £100 in total (DC-9 cost £35).

I've also got a Swan Flight case that I used with the board - it's bigger than the board and allows you to fit all cables etc in the one case. PM me if you want the case, it's 84cm X 42cm X 23cm, pro quality and very sturdy.

Can courier at cost, likely to be around £10 for board, more if including flight case.

Can't add pics at the minute, PM me your email address or whatsapp  and I'll send some. I'll try and add some here tomorrow.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom