SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTT: My Pedaltrain Novo 24 for your Novo 32

BeefBeef Frets: 260
Bit of a long shot but I figure why not ask before I buy one.

Switched from the Novo 32 a while back, but I'm somewhat reluctantly wanting to upgrade again as my pedal addiction spirals wildly out of control.

Bought new earlier this year, it's in top notch condition w/ case and all that. Only thing worth mentioning is that I've used a variety of power supplies over the past year (Voodoo labs PP2+, Digital and 4x4) so it's got a fair share of holes drilled on the underside for mounting the PSUs. 

Open to similar sized boards of other makes but I'm a big fan of Pedaltrain boards. Temple Boards are dreamy but horribly expensive with all the extras.

Drop me a message if you're wanting to downsize and we can work something out.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1826
    @Beef I could be interested i this if you ever decide to sell rather than trade. Depending on how bad the holes are you mention etc – I'll be mounting a 4x4 underneath it ?
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • BeefBeef Frets: 260
    Okay great - that's good to know and I'll bear that in mind! I can take some pictures if you'd like. The holes are all very neat, there's just about 3x as many as you need if you're just using one PSU. There's still plenty of room for more too.

I originally had the 4x4 mounted underneath with the official voodoo lab brackets, so it'd fit fine. I just switched to using a PP2+ and a Digital for the extra jacks. 
    @Beef Ok great keep me posted. Funny enough I've done the opposite on my PT2 i.e. PP2+ and upgraded to a 4x4 so I've got similar holes. I just need the extra runner of the Nova 24 :)
    Optimistic bump
    Sell it to me :)
    lol okay, looks like no ones going to bite anyway :)

But I'll need to get a replacement first. The extra runner on this one makes a gigantic difference btw, it's fantastic.