SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SWAP - your acoustic for my 2004 Gibson SG Standard with faber parts

camfcamf Frets: 1195
I love this guitar and it's a real great player but my GAS for a decent acoustic is too much. As well as the excellent Faber bridge and stop bar, ICBM upgraded the electrics from the crappy ones to proper CTS 500s and that makes a really improvement. It sounds great.

I'm based up in Edinburgh and initially i'd prefer to look at deals in the North of England or Scotland to meet up in person. I can add cash for the right acoustic. I'm interested in Gibsons, Martins, Taylors and others (in roughly that order). I'm not really looking to sell at the moment but would prefer to try and find a swap/trade first.

Pics will follow but it's in good condition, original hardcase and it plays really well.

Cheers,

cam f
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Will pics be shown soon?
  • camfcamf Frets: 1195
    Sorry... probably not. I managed to get my paws on a 2004 J45 so I'll just be selling the SG as soon as I get some pics sorted.