SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold

KevguitarmanKevguitarman Frets: 96
edited October 2016 in Acoustics £

93 Gibson Gospel acoustic,fitted Gibson hardcase,fat 50s neck(but not a baseball bat but deffo a hand full),this has a lovely deep tone and is a resonant acoustic.

It has a few scratches and minor dings here and there one quite deep scratch on the side (check photo's) but its superficial not all the way through,and there is a stain on the back under the lacquer,but none of this affects what a lovely playing and sounding acoustic this is,here is some info i pulled off the net.

In 1992 gibson again offered the gospel acoustic model , the reissue is actually superior compared to the original . Gibson chose mahogany over

maple for the reissue , it has multiple white binding , multi ply arched back ( very deep sounding ) , unbound rosewood fingerboard

with pearl dot inlays , scalloped braces like those on the more expensive models , and finishes were available in natural or sunburst.

Trade wise i could do with a decent valve head as a backup and for rehearsals to save wear and tear on my man amp,needs to have a good clean channel and well as drive,I will also consider guitar trades with cash my way,but feel free to try me i can only say no.

Based near Wrexham North Wales.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments