Love London Transport AND Guitars?

What's Hot
Well,  here's the very specific solution to that issue:

https://www.ltmuseumshop.co.uk/new-in/fender-tube-map-guitar?sc_src=email_792518&sc_lid=31462321&sc_uid=fPw3IAzOve&sc_llid=26241&sc_eh=375b4b6703770b251

The limited edition Tube map version features an engraved neck plate, TfL logo on the back of the headstock, three single coil pickups and a maple neck alongside the Tube map design, recognised across the world. 

1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• teradaterada Frets: 5114
    I like it!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • olafgartenolafgarten Frets: 1648
    I like the idea of the tube, but not actually using it. As someone who commutes to London, I avoid it.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11433
    It'll stop working half-way through a song, force you to move to the other side of the room and then make you wait ten minutes before you start the next one.

It'll refuse to work if you play music it doesn't like.

All songs will have to be announced two minutes before they start.

On Friday and Saturday nights someone will vomit on it.
    16reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ricorico Frets: 1220
    I live in London and I despise the tube. Ergo I would not like this guitar. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • XsmnmyXsmnmy Frets: 124
    The tube is unavoidable in London, but so far I have avoided buying a Strat.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • p90foolp90fool Frets: 31955
    I like the tube, but then I'm Welsh, I relish anywhere where strangers don't talk to me. :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • teradaterada Frets: 5114
    Love or hate the tube itself, the design of the tube map is a great piece of work.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4796
    edited October 2016
    That makes my eyes hurt!  Don't tell me - it's got rail p/ups, tracks well in the studio, but you have to wear platform shoes when playing it.  Great for playing tracks like tunnel of love,  hear my train a coming, and crazy train, or anything by the velvet underground.  :3 :)
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Voxman said:
    That makes my eyes hurt!  Don't tell me - it's got rail p/ups, tracks well in the studio, but you have to wear platform shoes when playing it.  Great for playing tracks like tunnel of love,  hear my train a coming, and crazy train, or anything by the velvet underground.  :3 :)
    or anything by blue "oyster" cult   and midnight train to cockfosters
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Voxman said:
    lol - you near cockfosters MLC?
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30320
    Mornington Crescent.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Sassafras said:
    Mornington Crescent.
    I guess the guitar would be a legitimate inclusion if you bear the Queen Mary revision.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Quick pop quiz .. what is the only tube station named after a football team...and what was the stations original name?
  • SRichSRich Frets: 764
    edited October 2016
    Arsenal was originally called Gillespie Road till 1932........... :)

"There's things I want, there's things I think I want 
    There's things I've had, there's things I wanna have" 
  • They've got one on display in the shopping bit of St James' Park station, I guess because it's the TFL headquarters.
    Looks pretty good in the flesh.
  • Voxman said:
    Voxman said:
    Not as near as I use to be, a north London boy but Hertfordshire now, not too far. Use to need to get to south gate and trains only went to Arno's grove pita
    SRich said:
    Arsenal was originally called Gillespie Road till 1932........... :)
    We have a winner...c'mon you reds! 
    Voxman said:
    Voxman said:
    Not as near as I use to be, a north London boy but Hertfordshire now, not too far. Use to need to get to south gate and trains only went to Arno's grove pita
    Me too. Folks were orig north finchley, I'm now in Southgate.  
  • Voxman said:
    Voxman said:
    Voxman said:
    Me too. Folks were orig north finchley, I'm now in Southgate.  
    I was an osidge and Ashmole boy
  • vizviz Frets: 10775
    It would match my tube amp. 
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom