Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Are we getting ripped off on some gear prices in the UK?

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• DLMDLM Frets: 2513
    Sassafras said:
    It's a small price to pay for not living there.
    It's a shit-hole.
    I wouldn't live there for all the money in the world.
    I find statements like this really bizarre.  Even if you've seen some dodgy American places, surely you're aware that the USA is bigger than the entirety of mainland Europe, and as such will have some nice bits as well as not so nice bits?  Unless you're claiming to have visited every single town in every single state and found nothing to recommend in any? 

Using @Sassafras' Foursquare account, I've just collated this map of all the places he's been:

http://4eeyrl3yps8u3me6r8270y5s.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/assets/funny-town-map.jpg

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30320
    DLM said:
    Sassafras said:
    It's a shit-hole.
    I find statements like this really bizarre.  Even if you've seen some dodgy American places, surely you're aware that the USA is bigger than the entirety of mainland Europe, and as such will have some nice bits as well as not so nice bits?  Unless you're claiming to have visited every single town in every single state and found nothing to recommend in any? 

Using @Sassafras' Foursquare account, I've just collated this map of all the places he's been:

http://4eeyrl3yps8u3me6r8270y5s.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/assets/funny-town-map.jpg

Thank you, that illustrates my point perfectly and echoes my experience of the toilet we call America. =)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Sassafras said:
    It's a shit-hole.
    It's a bit of a shit hole in terms of workers rights... even if parts of the countryside are breathtaking. 
    I don't think that what he meant.  He wouldn't have to work if he had all the money in the world.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom