SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD.....FS: Friedman Dirty Shirley combo. Fantastic condition. £1,750. Trade for powered Kemper.

guitarmanessex89guitarmanessex89 Frets: 157
edited January 2017 in Amps £
For sale is my Friedman Dirty Shirley combo. Bought brand new from Andertons a few months ago. 

I still have the box (flatpacked) and receipt.

Due to the fall in the value of Sterling and lack of supply, you'll most certainly get your money back if you do decide to move it on, and likely make a profit as the prices increase again after the new year.

Easily the best amp I've ever owned (EVH, Cornford Hellcat, JCM800, Hiwatt Custom Shop, Orange Custom Shop, Budda Superdrive, Cornell Plexi, Suhr Badger etc etc). The truth of the matter is that I work fairly antisocial hours these days and don't get the opportunity to gig all that much. To have an amp this good (and valuable) is almost criminal.

The pick of the Friedman range in my opinion. So much more dynamic and musical than the BE100, and the Smallbox to a slightly lesser extent. Powerful enough to hold it's own in a loud two guitar rock band and sounds really, really fat while doing so. The best effects loop I've ever used, too.

As I've just purchased a Shecter Custom Shop model and a Suhr Classic Antique, I'm only after a sale.

99.9% mint and boxed and sealed when I bought it - Never a shop floor model.

Happy to deliver within a reasonable distance of RM6 for fuel costs.

Any enquiries feel free to message me. I will truly miss this one!

One TINY scuff (Grrrrrr!!!) to the edge of the tolex I noticed when photographing today. Only visible under intense scrutiny.

http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/guitarmanessex89/library/Mobile Uploads?sort=3&page=1

Pictures above, and also my lovely 1996 Fender Lonestar Strat in the BEST colour 

Price now dropped yet again. Absolute bargain!

Thanks,

James

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Casual bump - I have loads of pics I can email.
    Please PM me for more info :-)

• Bump - would possibly consider a trade for a powered Kemper + Footswitch etc.
    Perhaps even a Suhr Badger with a fair chunk of money my way.
  • neonblackneonblack Frets: 100
    Is this still for sale?