SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

On hold - 1983 Tokai Goldstar strat pickups, pots , controls plus bridge/trem block - £50

DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7581
edited October 2016 in Parts £
Hi,

These were the originals that came with an upgraded vintage Tokai Goldstar bought earlier in the year. If I was halfway competent I would try and restore the Tokai to spec to see how it sounds but I'm not :-)

I'm looking for £50 plus postage for the lot which I think is pretty good for the pickups alone so hopefully someone will snap these up quick and and some funds to my diminishing bank balance.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2upb59g.jpg

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bbill335bbill335 Frets: 1408
    Is the bridge/trem a two-piece? Is it weird Tokai spacing?

Do you have readings for the pups? Thanks!
  • Sorry bill I don't have a meter so can't give you readings, they are the grey bottom ones if that helps at all ? The bridge is a one piece with 3 screws under the saddles that join it to the trem block. The guitar has a wudtone bridge on now but is with my dad in Spain so I can't compare the spacing either - sorry not much use !
  • Hi there

I have sent a PM.

Many thanks
  • On hold