Meanwhile, in Australia.

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1793
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5844
    Sambostar said:
    I fucking hate Australia.  I lost my wallet cause I was pissed.  Black man done it.  No blacks  allowed in clubs because they gonna start eh.  Bullshit about wearing your colours and you getting instantly arrested.  Fags $30 a crack.  Gin jockeys in the long grass eh bruv.. Fucking obscene Victoriana country, now based on greed and HP envy since they introduced the GST.  Although the older inner parts of Queensland and the West Coast still live the old way and fly the flag.  Fuck em.  They've all turned pussy.

In the UK from Belgium to Paris you wouldn't even pass Derby to Kununarra's.Mango groves or melon fields

I can justly understand why people return to the homeland.  Especially post Brexit because we are the kings of cold dank misery and masters of our own destruction and we can take take hard times if it means we put an end to all this shite.

Have to watch your investment there though sport eh.
    Mental. . . . . . . Absolutely mental . 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom