SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Peak FCB4X MIDI controller, £110 delivered

digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 28098
edited October 2016 in FX £
Cracking little MIDI controller here - selling 'cos I've got a bit of an issue with it. First the good:

- Sends PCs and CCs (up to 16 messages per preset)
- Full alpha-numeric display (including patch names)
- Multi-coloured preset status LEDs (you can change the colours)
- Nice and small so as to fit on an existing board
- Can take two additional expression pedals

Now the bad...it doesn't play well with others. Specifically, it can't be on the same power supply as anything in your signal chain - it pushes a sine wave back through the power supply. I haven't tried it with a proper, expensive isolated supply - I did try it with a separate single-ended PSU and it worked fine, though. I just don't want to run with three power supplies on my board (my Eventide doesn't like friends either), and I don't have enough room under the board for any of the more expensive units because I've got a relay switcher under there too.

Here it is:

It's currently on eBay for £120 plus delivery, but for you guys I'll do it for £110 delivered (a good £30 less than I paid for it second-hand).

SOLD!
<space for hire>
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom