M Design Haus Rangemaster.

What's Hot
ourmaninthenorthourmaninthenorth Frets: 3418
edited January 2014 in FX
Took a punt on this recently. UK built, quirky as buggery, one off design...mad scientist vibe or what?? Sounds fantastic....

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Good score. I got one of his rams head big muffs and its the best pedal I own; http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/7304/npd-quirky-uk-based-pedal-company#latest
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Yeah I remember you posting yours Kelvin, and have to agree with you, they are extraordinarily good.  :))
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Hes from liverpool isnt he? Ive seen a few of his pedals turn up, but none of the local builders know exaclty who he is....
  • Yes, he's from Liverpool. Had a website, but recently took it down to concentrate on Twitter , and seems to sell his pedals solely on E-bay ( seems the Crush the Button deal didn't go that well - they no longer stock his gear ). The range appears to be solely true to original circuit Rangemasters, and Fuzzfaces. 

They are very unusual, more aesthetically than sonically, maybe that's why I was drawn to them? they are just a little different than the usual fare. I love the way they look, and sound - although the pedal has the same compromises as the original circuit - they do exactly what they're supposed to do. 

I believe there is an extraordinarily fine line between "Hand made" and "Home made", I personally feel these are well on the right side of that line.