SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Now Sorted WTB Strat body

paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3221
edited November 2016 in Parts £
WTB please a cheap, not ply or mdf Strat body, colour and condition immaterial as long as it is Fender parts compatible and usable.......

Cheers!
Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DrBobDrBob Frets: 3043
    paulnb57 said:
    WTB please a cheap, not ply or mdf Strat body, colour and condition immaterial as long as it is Fender parts compatible and usable.......

Cheers!
    I know that you've just finished a white one so I'm guessing theres no love for this ?

http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/88573/fs-ft-oly-white-strat-body-with-visible-grain#latest

Two piece lightweight Swamp Ash with offset join ?

It's actually currently on hold until Monday pending the outcome of a test build with another body by a fellow forumite but if he doesnt go for it, it is a lovely piece

• paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3221
    I did see that Doc, bit too much coin and sods law its white, I could respray I suppose, I'll bear it in mind.......gis a shout if the sale falls through.......
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

• DrBobDrBob Frets: 3043
    paulnb57 said:
    I did see that Doc, bit too much coin and sods law its white, I could respray I suppose, I'll bear it in mind.......gis a shout if the sale falls through.......
    Will do !
  • dean2371dean2371 Frets: 139
    I've got a guitarbuild body for sale finished in wudtone burning sun with wilkinson tremolo bridge, jack plate and strap buttons. See my advert in the classifieds which I will helpfully volume for you
  • dean2371dean2371 Frets: 139
    Meant bump of course, not sure how my iPhone turned that into volume!
    Seen the bump, thanks! Photos have stopped working on my ipad........most odd!

• Jack_Jack_ Frets: 3175
    I have a body from a Bullet Squier from around 2004/05, not sure if it's plywood or basswood though...
    You can often see plywood plies on the edge of the trem spring cavity

Now sorted
    Thanks to those who replied!