Great Paul Gilbert video =)

What's Hot
Heres a fairly nice interview with Gilbert!
Really interesting take on things..... 
He is the man!

Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• 4114Effects4114Effects Frets: 3131
    tFB Trader
    His latest tour is excellent. Kicks off the set with a 40 minute non-stop guitar solo/compilation of songs. He's a great player and really seems to enjoy it, which makes it all the more enjoyable to watch.

I got to go backstage and meet him in Manchester -  as he mentions in the video!

Nope, I'm not photogenic. Oh and he's stupidly tall - he was bending down here - I'm 6'1" ...

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
    Always comes across as such a great bloke, and his gear should make most of us ashamed at the amount we spend ;)
  • John_A said:
    Always comes across as such a great bloke, and his gear should make most of us ashamed at the amount we spend ;)
    True that. Christ you could build his rig there for not a lot, but his talent...woahh.....

Have you ever seen the Yellow Matter Custard gig videos?

Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
  • John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
    I have,  I've seen and heard most of his stuff, great player!
  • I have to admit his new 40 min solo extravaganza is one hell of an intro. Shame he never played Scotland.
  • StormshadowGuitarsStormshadowGuitars Frets: 1227
    tFB Trader
    One of the nicest most genuine people in the music business, as is Billy Sheehan
  • stevehsteveh Frets: 252
    Hands down the no. 1 shredder when it comes to putting together a shred album that actually bears repeated listening. I still play his albums today while the rest of the 80's big hair gathers dust. Racer X were marvellous. Not only is he the best shredder but he's the only one who can repeatedly write great songs. Yes, a SONG.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • rsvmarkrsvmark Frets: 1405
    And hats off to @4114Effects with a flux capacitor delay on the board. Genuine complement in that it's a good sounding delay (paraphrased) but sadly the light is taped over!
    An official Foo liked guitarist since 2024