SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*Sold* Squier Classic Vibe 50s Telecaster - Butterscotch Blonde - Body Only - £90

failed_astronautfailed_astronaut Frets: 216
edited November 2016 in Parts £

Folks,

In a deal too good to be missed I bought this body and neck but I actually only need the neck so I'm offering the body to anyone who wants to build themselves a new tele. This is a completely from scratch project, the only hardware still present are the string ferrules on the back.

Pics are from the original Ebay listing. It's still boxed up and will be sent by Royal Mail signed for.

http://i.imgur.com/DR9niRg.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/uJt9RrJ.jpg

The weight is roughly 2.8 kilos.
"As with all things, some days you're the dinosaur, some days you're the monkey." Sporky
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• martinwmartinw Frets: 2150
    tFB Trader

You know what I'm going to ask don't you? ;)

Could you weigh it?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 8499
    Feathers weigh more. 

• I didn't even think about the weight! I'll get it measured tonight and let you chaps know.
    "As with all things, some days you're the dinosaur, some days you're the monkey." Sporky

• Bump for added weight.
  • martinwmartinw Frets: 2150
    tFB Trader
    Thanks, but too heavy for me.

• Bump