SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*SOLD*: Fender 2012 US Pure Vintage 56 Reissue Strat

john_rjohn_r Frets: 131
edited November 2016 in Guitars £
*TELE PURCHASED SO NOW FOR SALE NOT TRADE* SOLD
The age old problem, have strat, need tele!
I only have 1 guitar at the  moment so offering my 2012 US Vintage 56 reissue strat in a straight trade for an US vintage 52 reissue tele, bit of a long shot I know but here is hoping there is someone out there who fancies a change. Would prefer a 2012 or later model but will consider anything, no matter how beat up, and it if has a humbucker in the neck all the better!
This is one of the newer pure vintage models, comes complete with case, case candy etc. I have owned it for approx. 12 months
and purchased it from the original owner. Case is pristine.
The guitar is in really good condition, there are some marks in the thin skin nitro mostly on the back and lower edge, its that sort of finish, will mark easily, see pics. Set up with decked trem and quite a high action at present.
2 Piece ash body, though I have yet to find the join!
£950 collected from North Notts, I am willing to drive to meet halfway if required. Will post via APC insured for an extra £25 to cover shipping and packing (will be packed in a sturdy double wall box surrounded by packing chips). SOLD

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments