SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wtb fuzz factory or similar, maybe fuzz God?

need a fuzz to finish my board, what've you got?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Zvex fuzzolo?
  • Catalinbread Antichthon, 95 quid. Superb peda with clever classy fuzz/trem sounds but some very far out sounds as well!
  • BeexterBeexter Frets: 643
    J Rockett WTF @ £110 posted or a Monsterpiece NPN BC108 fuzz @ £85 posted?
  • SporkySporky Frets: 30130
    Zoom UltraFuzz. All the squeals and glitching but much more predictable and repeatable. £97 inc.

http://www.monkeyfx.co.uk/pictures/sale/Pedals/Board/UF01 A.JPG

"[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • Way Huge Swollen Pickle for £80?
  • My reply is waiting to be "approved"
    basically, I need battery operation and the pedal will be after a buffer due to a switching system. Oh and the zoom and swollen pickle probably wouldn't fit on the board, should have stated that at the beginning!
  • SporkySporky Frets: 30130
    How much space do you have?

Also... Metalzone. One of the best paint-stripping fuzzes out there, and daft-cheap because of the name.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • Thanks for all the responses.
    I have snagged a muffroom cloud.
    I know, it doesn't meet any of my criteria but I couldn't resist!

• Zvex fuzzolo?
    Was hoping to run off battery as I have no more connectors left from the power supply

Cortex85 said:
    Catalinbread Antichthon, 95 quid. Superb peda with clever classy fuzz/trem sounds but some very far out sounds as well!
    Realised after I posted that I should've said I'm using it after a buffer, not sure if this w work there

Beexter said:
    The wtf sounds more like a drive on the demo I saw. Monsterpiece sounds interesting, any oscillations, glitches?

Sporky said:
    Zoom UltraFuzz. All the squeals and glitching but much more predictable and repeatable. £97 inc.

Had one of these. I've got a feeling thIs suffers from the same problem with the buffer. might be a bit big for the board

Way Huge Swollen Pickle for £80?

I think this ones a bit big as well

thanks for all the suggestions.

• Zvex fuzzolo?
    Was hoping to run off battery as I have no more connectors left from the power supply

Cortex85 said:
    Catalinbread Antichthon, 95 quid. Superb peda with clever classy fuzz/trem sounds but some very far out sounds as well!
    Realised after I posted that I should've said I'm using it after a buffer, not sure if this w work there

Beexter said:
    The wtf sounds more like a drive on the demo I saw. Monsterpiece sounds interesting, any oscillations, glitches?

Sporky said:

Had one of these. I've got a feeling thIs suffers from the same problem with the buffer. might be a bit big for the board

Way Huge Swollen Pickle for £80?

I think this ones a bit big as well

thanks for all the suggestions.

• BeexterBeexter Frets: 643

Beexter said:

The Monsterpiece can get a little spluttery if you want with the external bias control but not crazy. If you want mental, the WTF would be the one. It can get absolutely mad bonkers but can also cop regular fuzz tones too and although it can do a good overdrive, it really is a fuzz. The secret is the WTF knob...
  • I've got a Dr Scientist Frazz Dazzler fuzz for sale in the classified, if you're interested.