SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

(Sorted) WTB quality used acoustic - up to 2k - WHY ?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7692
    swampy said:
    Hi Tim,  just a suggestion, would it be better to list the guitars you are interested in ?
    I know what you mean - might be annoying for a seller to get a swift 'not what I'm looking for' but tbh even such 'rules' as I've worked out through looking in to the various things I've been offered have been challenged by individual guitars.

I decided no Dreadnoughts, but a J-45 has caught my eye. 
    I decided long scale, and a 000 caught my eye.
    I decided something easy to play on the sofa, and a big Lowden caught my eye.

I don't want to discourage anything that might result in 2 happy parties :-)

But to immediately contradict that: I'm erring toward an OM type. 
    Although happy to consider anything. 
    Red ones are better. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Got a Kinkade - kind of mini-jumbo style. Nicely played in and sounds gorgeous! 

• If you look hard you could find a good used collings for your top end budget which will blow away the other suggestions imo.
    Regards david 
    If you look hard you could find a good used collings for your top end budget which will blow away the other suggestions imo.
    Regards david 
    I did see a tasty used OM1 - but the more I researched recordings of various things the more I felt I'd prefer Rosewood over Mahogany - I came close to just going for it because of Collings' amazing rep but thought better of it.

Anyway - I HAVE NOW FOUND SOMETHING :-)

Hopefully will be making a NGD post on Tuesday.
    Red ones are better. 
  • If it doesn't work out for you I've been thinking about moving on my Larrivee OM10. ;-)

I play guitar and take photos of stuff. I also like beans on toast.

• BRISTOL86BRISTOL86 Frets: 1920
    edited December 2016
    I'm toying with the idea of selling my as new Taylor 324ce. No hard sell here, just PM me if it's something that tickles your fancy. 

Edit - oops, I really should read a whole thread before replying! 
    BRISTOL86 said:
    I'm toying with the idea of selling my as new Taylor 324ce. No hard sell here, just PM me if it's something that tickles your fancy. 

Edit - oops, I really should read a whole thread before replying! 
    haha - no worries
    Red ones are better. 
    I am now (re)sorted - picking it something on Tuesday 
    Red ones are better.