Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Are you on the KOT waiting list?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Sassafras said:
    I'm going to by one when my times comes up but who knows whether I keep it or not. Resale value will turn a profit.

I'm still looking for an overdrive to go alongside my JRAD Archer, I use a cleanish amp with the Archer giving a warm mid range boost and it knocks just a little off the low end and just a slightest hint of grit and it sounds great as an always on pedal but I want something that can add light to medium gain alongside it but without the stuffy mid-range and compression you get with a Tubescreamer.

I've tried many but can't find one that gives me that sound in my head.

I might try a Moller 2 next.   

Have you tried the Way Huge Pork Loin?
    No, looks interesting, I will investigate

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Joined the list a few months ago. 

Love the sound of the clean boost with the gain maxed. Haven't had anything else that does that gritty, clean boost better (that includes the PoT), although The Elements was pretty close.

I intend to forget completely about joining the list and then be pleasantly surprised when my name comes up.
  • Im on it alright for about 6 months but I have yet to looki into the options for the pedal... I suppose theres an epic thread on TGP i can follow =)
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
  • andyoz said:
    Still looks sexy and sounds great.
    Really? I think it's possibly one of the ugliest pedals I've ever seen! (a close second to the Lehle Mono Volume)
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • garfygarfy Frets: 144
    I had to wait around 14-15 months i think to get the email to give me the current options, i choose hi gain red and 4 jack...it didn't do it for me and was sold in a couple of days on here for what it cost me.
  • capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    capo4th said:
    My name came up on the list about a year ago still not pulled the trigger link stopped working and Mike sent me a new link straight away. Maybe I should pull the trigger and buy one.
    Can i have your link?? :)
    Quote me happy 
  • rsvmarkrsvmark Frets: 1400
    Dec 16 for me. I reckon I have about 5 months to go.
    An official Foo liked guitarist since 2024
    edited November 2016
    And waiting that long, plus paying that much, I am not planning on flipping it. It better be good though!
  • rsvmark said:
    And waiting that long, plus paying that much, I am not planning on flipping it. It better be be though!
    They seem to be selling for 400-450 on ebay right now. That's quite a mark up, hence people ordering to flip. It's such a no brainer to order (assuming demand doesn't fall away) either way you win.
  • Good grief they're ugly pedals. 
  • Been waiting exactly 1 year today!
    rsvmark said:
    And waiting that long, plus paying that much, I am not planning on flipping it. It better be be though!
    They seem to be selling for 400-450 on ebay right now. That's quite a mark up, hence people ordering to flip. It's such a no brainer to order (assuming demand doesn't fall away) either way you win.
    That is gratifying to know if I end up not getting on with it