Fretboard slow late at night

VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4744
edited November 2016 in Help & Feedback
Over the last few weeks I've noticed that the Fretboard can intermittently become very slow/laggy.  Tried different browsers, checked internet, and even tried a different computer but it seems there is definitely something not quite right with the board - I'm wondering if there's any issue with FB's server?  

It was laggy just before and even when posting this, if you needed a time reference. 
I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17699
    tFB Trader
    Look at the maintenance sticky.
  • VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4744
    Sorry MQ, but can't seem to find this?  Is it in 'help & feedback' or somewhere else - if you could let me have link that would be appreciated, thanks
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26817
    edited November 2016
    Voxman said:
    Sorry MQ, but can't seem to find this?  Is it in 'help & feedback' or somewhere else - if you could let me have link that would be appreciated, thanks
    It's stickied at the top of Off Topic and Recent Discussions - that's where all maintenance posts will go (for future reference).
    <space for hire>
  • VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4744
    Thanks DS - I did look for something like this prior to posting but if you don't know where to look it's not obvious.  Good to know its all in hand.
  • No worries. I post that stuff in OT and sticky to Recent Discussions because they're the areas with the most traffic. Unfortunately, if you're one of the few who doesn't use those categories too much, it's not obvious where to go.
    <space for hire>