SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Boss/EHX/Ghost Effects/DIY Fuzz

Selling a few things I no longer use! All prices include postage.

Ghost Effects Warm Jet v- £85. A clone of the rare WEM Project V fuzz as used by Eno/Fripp. Handmade in Birmingham- rare! I was on a waiting list to get this. Perfect condition with box, save yourself £50.

Boss FV-500L Volume Pedal. Gigged but in fab condish. Includes Box. £40

EHX Small Stone Nano. Classic Phaser, also gigged but in fine condition. £35

DIY Fuzz Factory/Fuzz Bender £25 One side is a perfect Fuzz Factory clone (I know, I've had a handpainted one int he past and this sounds identical), the other a Tone Bender type deal (sounds like a Muff with more mids to me). There's an 'order select' switch which needs replacing as it cuts the signal in one position (the Fuzz Factory > Bender pos) and the footswitch to the Fuzz Factory could do with replacing as the self-oscillation bleeds through very quietly when the effect is disengaged. Both these would probably cost you a fiver and the pedals themselves sound amazing.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• PM sent RE: the Warm Jet V
    YouTube yak-about regarding all things alt/indie/post-punk/noise/etc >>> HERE
  • Hi James, would you be able to post the small stone to france?