SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

[Sold] Gibson Firebird V Zebrawood 2007 (ex Gary Moore)

What's Hot
mendelmendel Frets: 24
edited November 2016 in Guitars £
Gibson Firebird V - 2007 Ltd Edition Zebrawood

Price £2500 (firm) + postage / delivery.

2007 limited edition 'Zebrawood' model (1 of 400) in pristine 'as new' condition with zero wear and beautiful grain pattern.

This guitar was formerly owned by Gary Moore and I bought it at the Bonhams Entertainment Memorabilia auction earlier this year (certificate included).

Complete with hardcase and Gibson guitar strap.

Would make a great addition to play and / or collect!

Also listed on an auction site elsewhere, as you may recognise, with about one more week to go. I'll leave the add open here also for that duration.

As this is rather a special piece, I really would not mind hanging onto this one. The guitar plays great and the only thing I might be tempted to change to personal preference are the pickups which have quite a high output. Then again, I also would rather not modify it and a sale would stop me worrying about that. The premium over costs (£1750 for auction price + VAT + collection) included in my asking price is what would persuade me to part with this guitar at this time.

Reference links & Full specifications from Gibson:

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ExorcistExorcist Frets: 666
    Lovely guitar, Bonhams say it sold for £1,375 inc. premium (+tax). I'm not disputing your price (and you can sell it for whatever you want) but curious how did you pay an extra £400? I always wonder about actions.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • mendelmendel Frets: 24
    Cheers Exorcist.

Not all auction lots are subject to VAT, but this one was. Best to check (in advance) as it makes quite a difference. That add the shipping pushed it up for me.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom