My Christmas Video

Ok Im new here so please be gentle with me. :#

I started a thread a while back about recording stuff and the best way to do it (on the cheap).  Ive been using Audacity and experimenting with recording stuff on a PC and also merging it with video.  This  is my first attempt to record something that half resembles a music video.  Im sure there is all sorts of tech out there to do all this but I havent got any of it or the budget to purchase any of it so I just recorded the video and audio separately.  Video was shot on an old iphone4 and the audio just into my PC and Audacity.

I then used Power Director video software which I happened to find on my laptop and cut the three video clips (main one and the two Rock Guitar bits) and then the dedication photo at the end and then synced in the Audio files and added a snow and black and white effect to them all.  It took an age to get right as it was a learning curve.  The end AVI file for a 5 min video was 1GB in size and took all night to upload to Youtube.

I consider myself a complete amateur guitarist with a voice thats really only campfire standard and even then only after you have had several beers but I would be interested to hear what you guys think.  If it stinks then please say so.

I am interested to hear any other tips for doing this kind of thing.  It was only for a bit of fun for me and a few friends and Ive really enjoyed doing it.

Fairytale of New York cover. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom