SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

ALL SOLD Adrenalinn 3 and Behringer FCB1010

preston61preston61 Frets: 690
edited December 2016 in FX £
Howdy everyone, it's been a while, hope you're all doing well?

So. I am barely playing guitar these days (I can't actually remember the last time I played) and therefore no longer need this excellent piece of gear.

As always prices assume paypal gift and include postage As an addition, due to the time of year meaning people are gear rich and cash poor, I don't mind working out trade or part ex deals.

I have all the drives I need, but modulation and delay, or something like an line 6 m9 could peek my interest.

WIll do the the pair for £215

Adrenalinn 3 - £149 - Comes boxed with power supply, manual and is in excellent condition bar one of the knob covers has come off. This was the way I received it and it doesnt make any difference to be honest as you can still adjust the knob (PM me for a picture as I have a new phone and no app for pictures, so I'll email you if want to see it)

Behringer FCB1010 - £99 - I got the Behringer to make the adrenalinn easier to use at it opens up the options in a huge way as the 2 footswitches on the pedal are a little limiting, especially live. The latest EurekaProm3 chip I got direct from the makers in the US and sadly haven’t had the time to install it, though I am told it is incredibly easy to do and they have an instruction video on their website. I got it before the pound went tits up after Brexit and after customs is cost me £40, so it'd cost more to do now. The chip means you don’t have to spend loads of time faffing around getting the foot controller and the AD3 sync’d up, this chip means they speak to each other from the outset (from how I understand it). The Behringer is fairly large/heavy and so posting is going to cost a fair bit but I am including that in the price

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments