I've Been Upgraded by DPD....Hurrah!

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Well, it arrived today...at my neighbours house, even after they were instructed by Guitar Guitar to change the delivery address to my workplace. It's good so far, had a blast for over an hour tonight at bedroom levels, tried FX Loop, the lot, appears fine, pics and gushings to follow tomorrow.

As some of you have said, they are not the worst courier firm and I know how shit and stressful that job must be, I worked for Ocado/Morrison's last year for 2 months and left, it was the worst experience of my life and this is coming from someone who has worked on Engineering Shop Floors doing Machining and hard graft for years.

Couriers have it worse than Ocado Drivers. Some might like the job but everyone's experience at this kind of job will be different as it's so random where you get sent.

They have been OK in the past, but having an amp AWOL makes me nervous, they're fragile and I'd rather go and buy direct and make myself accountable for anything that happens, same with Guitars if I can help it.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    Glad it all came out alright! Always a worry, innit..!
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom