SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Gibson Les Paul PCB, switch and jack

Anyone got the full set? I've got some 500k pots to offer in trade...

preferably for 5-wire Gibson pickups but I know I can modify the 2-wire ones
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• PVO_DavePVO_Dave Frets: 2392
    I think @FelineGuitars had some for sale?
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11978
    tFB Trader
    Nope - got the old 4 pots on a aluminium chassis - pre PCB style

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

• @FelineGuitars  do you have a source for those chassis?? I've been thinking I need to shield my LP. It's very noisy at the moment and I don't think it's a ground loop - having difficulty troubleshooting it. Next step is to take it apart and put it back together again!
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11978
    tFB Trader
    I would rather have the guitar properly shielded with something like nickel screening paint with clear earth paths to a central point  - We do that with our custom builds works a treat . 

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

• KrisGeeKrisGee Frets: 1365
    Hey bud I might have mine for sale as I'm planning to switch to traditional wiring. Let me check what's available and how much they go for and I'll let you know. It comes from a brand new 2016 les paul studio.
  • KrisGee said:
    Hey bud I might have mine for sale as I'm planning to switch to traditional wiring. Let me check what's available and how much they go for and I'll let you know. It comes from a brand new 2016 les paul studio.
    Cheers dude. I did sell one so will see what I sold it for. There's a guy on eBay trying to sell just the board for £40 which seems steep!! Haven't seen any others in the past week or two though