SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: PRS Custom 22 Special 10 top

StefBStefB Frets: 2570
edited January 2017 in Guitars £
This is a beautiful guitar, and only a bad case of GAS for other things brings it to the table. 

Essentially a Custom 22 with a factory fitted single coil, these are relatively scarce, and along with the DGT surely one of the most versatile PRSii available.  This is the third one of these I've had, the beautiful black example having been sold to @RaymondLin a couple of years back.

Two Swamp Ash Special humbuckers, both tappable via the push/pull tone pot, and a lovely Lindy Fralin single coil sandwiched between them, collectively offering all manner of LP and Strat tones in the one guitar. In exceptional unmarked condition with just a few light swirls on the back, original PRS case (also near mint, some light scuffing) and all tags and tools etc.

Wide Thin neck (which really isn't nearly as wide or thin as the name suggests - totally suits the guitar) and the slickest playing, best neck I've ever played with great action and perfectly intonated through its entire range. 2009 model with outline bird inlays, quite a guitar.

Loads of photos here - https://imgur.com/a/b6miM

I'm looking for £1,350 including fully insured UK delivery...

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments