SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD for £85 : TC Alter Ego v2 £90 PPG delivered

fields5069fields5069 Frets: 3827
edited December 2016 in FX £
I bought this recently, it's in A1 nick, has small patches of velcro top and bottom on the underside. However then I bought an Echolution 2 Deluxe and decided I prefer "constructing" a delay than having it modelled. It sounds ace though, and has one Tone Print slot which you can beam settings to from a phone App or connect up to your computer and tweak a delay yourself using the Tone Print editor. It doesn't have a tap tempo, but it does rhythm matching - you press and hold the footswitch while marking out time on the guitar, I just tap a low string down on to the fretboard and that does the trick.

I'm after £90 PPG delivered, though I would prefer to trade for another pedal. I'm sorted for overdrive but try me anyway, more interested in fuzz or an "interesting" ambient / modulation / nuts pedal.

Some folks like water, some folks like wine.
My feedback thread is here.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments