H9 incoming

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Don't write off the others in pitchfactor; harpeggiator and quadravox also dead good. 
    yeah Quadravox looks like it might be able to do a Count to 5 sort of thing, might get that too
    It does. Re: timing issues - I'm always BPM Midi synced to our electronics and we play without a live drummer, so thankfully isn't an issue 
    Yeah we used to play to a click and have a couple of backing tracks but our drummer hated it
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • peteripeteri Frets: 1286
    Sorry to thread jump - but my core comes this week too. 

I'm after a small external switch unit to move up and down presets.

any recommendations? Compact the better 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hubobuloushubobulous Frets: 2372
    edited November 2016
    peteri said:
    Sorry to thread jump - but my core comes this week too. 

I'm after a small external switch unit to move up and down presets.

any recommendations? Compact the better 

To be honest I've found the best thing to be the Barn OX9. Very good in terms of pedalboard space and still allows the two existing switches to be used for tuner, enable/disable, etc

• Confession: I've never used my H9 without my iPad (to tweak presets) or my Gigrig G2 (to switch presets).
  • its at times like this I realise I have no idea what half the effects are called, especially as I always rename them :-S
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.