SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

EMG-S pickup, new old stock - sold

ICBMICBM Frets: 74482
edited December 2016 in Parts £
I have a single NOS black EMG-S pickup - it's the same as the more famous SA, but with a slightly brighter/more vintage tone.

It would be ideal if you're putting together an HSH guitar and have two EMG humbuckers - or it would suit a Fender Musicmaster or Musicmaster Bass (which uses a guitar pickup).

With the original box, instructions, pots, jack and battery clip - you may need some or none of these if you've got the humbuckers but I'll include them unless you specifically don't want them. The box is a little knocked about but the pickup is perfect - still sealed in its original plastic bag which I don't want to open, so I can't test it's working, but I can't see any reason it shouldn't be. I don't know exactly how old it is but it must be ten years or more, I found it in a box of parts I got from a shop which closed about then.

These list for £72 new - I'll do it for £40 inc postage.

Edit - sold to Monkeyemmo. Thanks!

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom