Reiver guitar vids

Hey guitar folks, I'm new to this forum and glad to be here. I've been working on some videos for Reiver guitars, here is my latest effort.
cheers

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mellowsunmellowsun Frets: 2422
    Wow, that's some pretty serious playing, top stuff. You're a pro session player right?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Heyyy...good tone!
  • VaiaiVaiai Frets: 530
    Steve is a beast and is a function/wedding band player here in Scotland but can also be seen shredding in local venues with other very talented guys! Needs to up his profile - I keep saying this and share his vids on FB to help lol :) Too good not to be known about.
  • VaiaiVaiai Frets: 530
    Also love this one as it's very musical but also shreddy but with a really clean tone! Not much gain at all on the leads which highlights his picking prowess 

• Hey thanks guys, haha I'm not a session player, wish I was! Thanks for sharing the stuff Vaiai and for the nice words! 
  • Vaiai said:
    Also love this one as it's very musical but also shreddy but with a really clean tone! Not much gain at all on the leads which highlights his picking prowess 

Really good job, and amazing guitar....very beautifull  =)
  • Vaiai said:

Really good job, and amazing guitar....very beautifull  =)
    Hey thanks very much for that! Yeh these guitars are a joy to play!