SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Seymour Duncan SJAG-1 Vintage for Jaguar £39, Sold: Gibson 57 & 57+ Humbuckers

jellybellyjellybelly Frets: 799
edited December 2016 in Parts £
So the pickup-go-round continues in the effort to try and save my Les Paul from the chopping block!! These were very nice, smooth but powerful and detailed. Very similar to a hotter version of my Stormy Mondays... which I already have in a Yamaha semi. Excellent condition, brushed nickel covers, 4 conductor wire. £130ppg NOW £125 SOLD delivered to your door. 

https://s28.postimg.org/43t206lpp/IMG_3216.jpg

Also got an as-new SJAG-1 Jaguar bridge pickup along with cover and claw. It measures about 6.4k so is within range to be used for neck as well if that's what you're after. Got a set of Oil City 'Classic Cat' pickups which have properly ended my search - didn't even bother comparing them so this has NEVER been installed, has claw and cover (also from Oil City) and will do this delivered for £45ppg Now £42ppg.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments